Minister Nick Hurd to be keynote speaker at TAF Brexit Debate | 3 November 2016 | London
The Trade Association Forum (TAF) will hold a debate on Brexit aftermath at One Drummond Gate in London on Thursday 3rd November 2016.
The keynote speaker will be Nick Hurd MP, Minister of State for Climate Change and Industry within the newly formed Department for Business, Energy and Industrial Strategy (BEIS). Mr Hurd will discuss any concerns that industry has about the UK’s trading outlook and will explain what the Government is doing in the lead up to Article 50 being invoked.
The event will also include discussion sessions delivered by experts and Award winning trade associations covering:
- TAF Governance Surgery for 2016 – Measuring Board Skills and Effectiveness
- How to create a successful in-house magazine
- Membership Recruitment – Tips for Success
- The Importance of Good PR
- Using Your Members for Promotion
- The Internet of Things
- Benchmarking your TA Against Others
- Communicating with the World – What your Website says about You
- Collaborative Working at its Best
- Lobbying Ethically and Influencing Policy in the Right Way
Debate tickets are available for £155 + VAT each or £310 + VAT for three people.
To reserve your place, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3869 8650.
View other events on CTI Calendar.