BMF Timber Forum 2016 | 29 November 2016 | Stoke on Trent
The Builders Merchants Federation (BMF) will hold its next Timber Forum meeting at Meyer Timber Ltd in Stoke on Trent on Tuesday 29th November 2016.
Organised and run in collaboration with other trade and regulatory bodies, the Timber Forum aims to support merchant members and their suppliers in the timber and wood products market.
It focuses on sharing best practice, disseminating information and gathering views on legislation, product and building standards and other issues that may affect trading.
The 2016 Forum programme and agenda include:
- 09.30 - Coffee
- 10.00 - Introductions, matters arising and key points from the last meeting: Gary Froggatt, Howarth Timber, Forum Chairman. Will include nominations for Forum Chairman and Vice Chairman
- 10.15 - Mike Greenland Ligna: Assuring Timber Supply Chains
- 10.45 - Dave Hopkins Managing Director TTF: Updates on TTF and CTI
- 11.15 - Hannah Mansell, BWF Schemes and Technical Manager: Fire Door Safety
- 11.45 - Open Forum
- 13.00 - Networking lunch and tour of Meyer group facility
- 14.00 - Close of event
The event is free of charge and restricted to a maximum of 2 people per organisation.
For more information and to book a place please email Alyssa Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org.