Wood For Good workshop: 'The Modern Timber House' | 28 September 2017 | London
The event - to take place from 6pm to 8.30pm at the Building Centre in London - will offer "a glimpse into what the future of timber housing might look like."
In particular, the workshop will explore the range of modern timber technologies available today and their various uses in the delivery of tall buildings, social and affordable homes, urban and rural housing, and refurbishments and extensions.
The evening will begin with Ruth Slavid's review of Peter Wilson's book The Modern Timber House, followed by a panel discussion on paradigms, technologies and the future of wooden housing. As always, Mange will entertain palates with their famously delicious food and drink.
- Ruth Slavid, Freelance journalist and communicator in architecture, landscape and construction
- Peter Wilson, managing director at Timber Design Initiatives Ltd
- Alex de Rijke, founding Director of dRMM
- Liam Dewar, founder of Eurban
- Gavin White, director at Ramboll UK
To reserve your place, click here.
View the event on CTI Timber Industry Calendar.