Wood for Good Marketing Summit | 14 September 2017 | London
On Thursday 14th September 2017, the Friends House in London will host a Wood for Good summit open to all marketing and communications professionals from the Timber Industry.
The meeting aims to take stock of the communication strategies implemented by Timber Industry's organisations and companies, especially in light of the Grenfell Tower tragedy and the following media enquiries on fire security.
In details, the discussion will focus on:
- The implications of the Grenfell Tower fire for marketing and communications:
- What impact has the fire had on timber perceptions in the construction industry?
- What is the image the media have created since the fire?
- Has this had a noticeable effect on sales figures over the past few months?
- What conclusions can we draw as marketing and communications professionals.
- Review with peers: Are trade shows worth the effort?
- What are the key criteria to choose the right show and how to make it work?
- How to establish, if a trade show is the right vehicle for your business?
- Strategies for promotion of wood as the most sustainable construction material to the wide public
Speakers include: Geoff Wilkinson, Liz Male, Stuart Devoil, Trevor Crawford.
The event is free to attend for Wood for Good supporters.