London Build 2016 | 26-27 October 2016 | London
London Build, the construction expo dedicated entirely to opportunities in London and the South of England, is fast approaching.
The event - to take place on 26 and and 27 October 2016 in London Olympia - will be attended by thousands of 'movers & shakers' in the UK's construction industry from contractors, developers, government, architects, solution providers and more.
London Build 2016 includes:
- Conference & Workshop floors providing hundreds of hours of expert and CPD-accredited insight, case studies and training from a wide-range of industry experts.
- An Exhibition Floor featuring a very-wide and fascinating range of leading international solution providers
- A Tender Zone for you to view and compete for all the latest tenders, contracts and new construction projects in London; and to meet the key players behind them. London Build is more than just an exhibition - London Build is about doing business and an opportunity for you to win new contracts.
- The London Construction Awards and Jimmy Carr comedy evening - a prestigious Gala Dinner that features London's leading construction awards ceremony with world-class entertainment
- The construction industries very own Oktoberfest Beer Festival - network, unwind and have fun at the industries first-ever Oktoberfest!
- Multiple Zones and Feature Areas including: an Architects Zone, a Recruitment Zone, a Tools & Tradesmen Show, a Sustainability Zone; plus much, much more!
- Meet the Buyer sessions providing face-to-face meetings with a wide range of VIP attendees from Contractors, Architects and Developers (please note, attendance to Meet the Buyer sessions is limited to exhibitors only).
Tickets are strictly limited so an early registration is advised. Click here to register for free tickets.
View other events on CTI Calendar.